2022 Spring Girls High School Registration
February 28th - May 5th (or longer depending on Varsity playoffs)
Player Pack (sold separately): approximately $0-$170 (depending on if new/returning player)
The Wolves are back for our fourth season as a high school girls program!
Eastlake Girls Lacrosse is a no cut sport, and we will field Varsity Girls and Junior Varsity Girls teams this season. No experience is required to join the Junior Varsity team. We welcome both those who have played before and those who have never picked up a stick!
Practices will be 2 hours per day M-F beginning February 28th. Practice will be held at EHS, time still TBD, but typically in the evenings. Games will be mostly on weeknights with the occasional Saturday.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Girls lacrosse stick, girls eyewear, mouthguard, cleats (soccer cleats are fine)
- Loaner stick and eyewear available for new players
Sample Weekly Practice Schedule
- Monday/Wednesday: 5:30-7:30pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00-9:00pm
- Fridays: 3:00-5:00pm
- November 3rd: Information meeting for all potential players and parents (7:00pm EHS Commons)
- November 4th: Pre-season practices begin (Thursdays at EHS 2:45pm-4:15pm)
- February 28th: Season begins (trying out for Varsity is optional)
- March 4th - 6th: Tentative plans for Camp Casey Training Camp (Both teams), will require separate registration/fee
- March 12th or 13th: Varsity team Jamboree
- March 14th: Varsity Games begin
- March 21st: Junior Varsity games begin
- May 5th: Last day for in-season games
- May 6th - 20th: Varsity play-offs
Our payment processor adds a small processing fee. This fee does not go to Eastlake Lacrosse.
Payment plans are available, select the "Split payment into installments" option on the checkout page.
Financial aid is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Eastlake Lacrosse is committed to giving everyone the opportunity to play lacrosse.