2022 Spring Boys Youth Registration
November 1st - January 19th (due to our league’s team declaration deadline, registrations post 1/19 are not guaranteed)
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade: Practice begins early March, the first game is March 19th, the season end is May 21st
3rd & 4th Grade: Practice begins mid February, the first game is March 12th, the season end is May 21st
5th & 6 Grade: Practice begins mid February, the first game is March 5th, the season end is May 28th
7th & 8th Grade: Practice begins mid February, the first game is March 5th, the season end is May 28th
Game schedule is GELL’s tentative schedule until approved by the League
Player Packs sold separately
- K-2nd & 3rd/4th: Mandatory ~$25 - Pinnie, Shorts; Optional ~$75 - Shirt, Long Sleeve, Sweatpants, Sweatshirt, Socks
- 5th/6th & 7th/8th: Mandatory ~$35 - Pinnie, Shorts, Shirt; Optional ~$65 - Long Sleeve, Sweatpants, Sweatshirt, Socks
Eastlake Lacrosse is a part of the Greater Eastside Lacrosse League, which is the most competitive youth lacrosse league in Washington competing against other programs in our area. And last year our 78 Cardinal Team won the GELL Championship!
Eastlake fields teams at 4 age divisions (K-2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8). We will field more than one team at each age group depending on the number of participants. This year we hope to have 2 teams at 3/4, 5/6, and 7/8. We split teams evenly based on schools that players attend, except in 7/8 where we field a Cardinal (A Team) and Black (B Team) matching our leagues format.
At Eastlake Lacrosse we pride ourselves on developing our players as young men first through the context of sports. While also giving them the opportunity to compete at the highest level of lacrosse in Washington.
We have a fantastic coaching staff lead by Jason Montoya our Program Director and Varsity Head Coach. Jason took over the program last year, and has coached High School Lacrosse for 9 years after playing Division 1 at Lafayette College. Beyond Jason we have some fantastic returning coaches including players who have come back to coach with us and parent volunteers. If you are interested in coaching please reach out to email@example.com.
- Stick, Helmet, Shoulder Pads (note that most shoulder pads purchased before 2021 will need to be replaced per the new NOCSAE requirements), Elbow Pads, Gloves, Cup, Mouthguard, Athletic Cleats (football or soccer cleats work well)
- All new players will be provided a stick upon registration
- Eastlake has limited supply of equipment to lend out (first come first serve, return after season), check the box during registration and we will reach out
Our payment processor adds a small processing fee. This fee does not go to Eastlake Lacrosse.
Payment plans are available, select the "Split payment into installments" option on the checkout page.
Financial aid is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Eastlake Lacrosse is committed to giving everyone the opportunity to play lacrosse.