Eastlake Lacrosse Association
Return to Play 2020/2021
The priority for Eastlake Lacrosse is the health and safety of our players, staff member and volunteers. This return to play guidance was developed in accordance with US Lacrosse and federal, state, and local guidelines.
Personal accountability is key in the identification of symptoms and contact tracing and we ask that everyone do their part in working though this difficult time. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you are aware of anyone who attended an Eastlake Lacrosse event and has tested positive for COVID-19.
Eastlake Lacrosse guidance is aligned with the Washington State COVID-19 Sporting Activities Guidance issued on March 26th, 2021. In addition, the following Eastlake Lacrosse rules must be followed:
- All events must be administered on eastlakelacrosse.org so that the appropriate waivers can be collected. No ad-hoc events.
- Up to date contact information must be made available to Eastlake Lacrosse to assist in contact tracing.
- Each athlete, staff member, and volunteer may not participate in an event until they have completed the TeamSnap screening for that event.
- League specific guidelines will be followed and apply only to the teams participating in that league.
In Case of Positive COVID-19 Test
If an athlete, staff member, or volunteer reports a positive COVID-19 test, the following steps will be taken:
- Within 24 hours of notification an email will be send to all participants of the event notifying them of potential exposure.
- All staff members present at the event will be tested for COVID-19 and produce a negative result before returning to in person events.
- Participants of the event must follow the Washington State COVID-19 exposure guidance.
Eastlake Lacrosse thanks everyone for their support and we are available to answer questions at email@example.com.
Last updated 4/1/2021